Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chair Fail

Today I painted my TV stand! I'm glad to finally have my living room furniture matching. Retro but cute, right?

I also painted the lower half of the kitchen white, so all I have left to do is install and paint the chair rail, then paint the upper half green! Easier said than done. I removed the chair rail that was in the Trailer House (why not save some $$ if I can) and took out all of the nails. I sanded the edges and and started to cut the rough side off of one of them with a hand saw....this proved to be more difficult than I had hoped for. I guess I'll wait until I find a friend with a table saw to cut those to the right lengths.... That's all for now! I'll finish painting the kitchen on Thursday and hopefully print off some pictures so I can hang my new frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment